.

Wednesday 12 October 2011

morning!

morning!

morning!

last week, my niece's mornings started with hot cocoa in aunty k's kitchen. which isn't a bad start to a day. the small bol i brought back from france this summer, of course.

p.s.: normally, a cold isn't really worth mentioning, but this time it seems to be a nasty bug, which hasn't just floored my niece last week, but also a friend of mine, and now me. the kind with fevers and not being able to stay awake for too long. the latter seemed to be key: sleeping it off. it's uphill now, i can feel it.

12 comments:

kristina said...

hope you feel better soon, my dear. lovely photo - such a great way to start the day!
k xx

Christine said...

j'espère que tu vas vite aller mieux... sweet picture!

jana said...

sweet stripey niece. love this shot.

elena nuez said...

I hope you're right!
like this shot!

isabelle said...

take care, sweet Kristina!

máni said...

that's a cosy photo. get well soon!

chrrristine said...

gute besserung, liebe Kristina!

Alma said...

Adorable photo.
Prends soin de toi.

Unknown said...

lovely photo, I hope you feel better soon!

l i s e said...

it's been a while since i last came here, still beautifull photos, i love this one very much.
hope you recover soon

wishiwasswedish said...

I'm loving your blog!! :)

P R I M O E Z A said...

hope you're feeling better soon. and drink lots of water!

followers

***