.

Monday 12 October 2009

thank you




thanks so much for all your kind comments on my last post and all your birthday wishes! i'm really touched.

thanks also for bearing with me - i've been a bit absent recently. this afternoon i came back home from a long weekend, which was wonderful, and jumped straight back into work.

i'll be around more this week and look forward to catching up with all of you. what are your plans?

p.s.: for now, i'll leave you with two pictures from the latest roll of film i shot with my praktica. i really love those lights - i saw them again when i was at art forum, berlin's annual art fair. they are easily 2 metres in diametre. impressive.

p.p.s.: oh, and do you like swedish pop music? then do take a look here!

5 comments:

Marion said...

Gosh it was your bthday and I missed it. I'm such a catastrophe these days... A happye belated birthday then !!!!!!!!!!!!
Love your last pictures, I don't know what it is but I love it !!!!!

jane said...

don´t work too hard!:)

l i s e said...

love this 2 photos.
Love the lamps, are they made of blowed plastic ?
have a wonderfull week

ii-ne-kore said...

that was a such a beautiful post about your birthday. it sounds like you had a wonderful celebration. and amazing photos, as ever!

malo said...

2 metres? Impressive! They are fantastic. The orchid buds are so very beautiful too (even though I am not the greatest orchid lover).

followers

***